BAN ACCOUNT

Проблемы связанные с вылетом персонажа из игры. Баны персонажей/аккаунта.
Другие вопросы в данном контексте.
Omar
Site Admin

Re: BAN ACCOUNT

Post by Omar »

I don’t know what you have set on your computer that causes such problems, I see what you are doing wrong, and why this is happening to you and not to other players, only you can figure it out
[Discord] omardraco
zerg001

Post by zerg001 »

I farm at underground coliseum used skill return after that kick out my acc and Ban, i think skill return have problem
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

You’re thinking wrong, the only thing that can happen when using the return skill is a client’s crit, for you it’s completely different, manipulation with packages
[Discord] omardraco
zerg001

Post by zerg001 »

Omar wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:52 pm You’re thinking wrong, the only thing that can happen when using the return skill is a client’s crit, for you it’s completely different, manipulation with packages
Please unban me 1 more time, I don't used skill return, i think will ok
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

What does skill return have to do with it? this has nothing to do with your situation, I already wrote about why this is happening.
Others don't have these problems because they don't use anything third-party in the client.
In three years I have never had a similar situation, all the problems, as I wrote, are due to your client, interface, bot program, or something else that only you know about.
Good luck
[Discord] omardraco