Access Failed

Проблемы связанные с вылетом персонажа из игры. Баны персонажей/аккаунта.
Другие вопросы в данном контексте.
addyright

Re: Access Failed

Post by addyright »

Again? My account is Kobaya. I was killing a boss. What did i do? What benefit im getting by that action?
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

I already wrote to you, do not use third-party software to send packages, l2phx, bot soft, custom interface and other illegal software, your client sends invalid packets
[Discord] omardraco
addyright

Post by addyright »

Check the whole process. I killed a boss then Alt+B for teleport, then disconnected. What the package are you talking about???
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

you know better, I told you why you were banned, and this is a fact and not my invention.
I don't know what you use or what kind of client you have, but this is coming from you, other players do not send false packets like you
[Discord] omardraco
addyright

Post by addyright »

I downloaded the h5 client from here https://topservers200.com/lineage2/download
Could not find any other site for other "clean client". Can you provide me one? And as i said before, i never used any 3rd program to play games ever
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

the client will not send the wrong packets if you have our patch installed. As I already wrote, you are using some other software for the game, bot, crooked interface or something similar that sends packets
[Discord] omardraco
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

addyright wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:19 pm Check the whole process. I killed a boss then Alt+B for teleport, then disconnected. What the package are you talking about???
you were kicked out of the game when buying a level and not when teleporting

_bbsservice:service:buy_level_drop:content
[Discord] omardraco