Acces Failled

Any talk in English.
franco90

Re: Acces Failled

Post by franco90 »

What I wanted was the value of 10 dollars in col! How are you going to transfer money to me from Russia or Ukraine or something like that, if not even we can donate money on the server because of the prohibitions we have!
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

rules are rules and they are for everyone, there are no exceptions
[Discord] omardraco
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

franco90 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:19 pm What I wanted was the value of 10 dollars in col! How are you going to transfer money to me from Russia or Ukraine or something like that, if not even we can donate money on the server because of the prohibitions we have!
this doesn't excuse you in any way, many players couldn't make a donation
[Discord] omardraco
franco90

Post by franco90 »

You like to feel like you have the power, don't you?
Why don't you give me a logical answer as to why the others aren't banned too, you only banned me by looking for a log from 10 days ago. Did you only check that day? that moment? Why aren't those who offered me real money for items banned? or those who also offered me items!?
And if rules are rules, I read perfectly where it says "It is prohibited to sell items in the game for real money"
And I followed it perfectly because I didn't sell any items, you could check my trades. but you just want to never evaluate if you are right, just say that you are, would it make you less admin to recognize that you are wrong? Friend. I didn't do anything wrong. You are taking the fun out of a person who didn't break any rules. and you are allowing others who broke many to be inside.
In my country it is called double standards
franco90

Post by franco90 »

but we couldn't, I'm "SHE's" brother, he doesn't play anymore. and he put the money in paypal and paypal held it....
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

You are writing some nonsense, it would be better if you wrote the nicknames of the players who offered you for real money
[Discord] omardraco
franco90

Post by franco90 »

so that they have the same destiny as me?
that I didn't do anything, why did we never sell anything to each other and they gave us all together? Friend, you were wrong. You really did it and you banned a good player, it's just a game but it makes me very sad, it's not fair that they take it away from me for something I didn't do. and for nonsense. You're just stubborn with me :F
Omar
Site Admin

Post by Omar »

I'm not saying that you're a bad player or a person, I showed you the server logs where you broke the rules, that's all, no personal offense or anything else
[Discord] omardraco
franco90

Post by franco90 »

Nobody broke any rules. nobody did anything. I sold that jewel for 4 col.
You alone and personally are adamant that they broke the rules.
franco90

Post by franco90 »

Omar wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:26 pm You are writing some nonsense, it would be better if you wrote the nicknames of the players who offered you for real money
Since you mentioned that rules are rules, and that we must all abide by them, for example, I can give you the name of someone who broke them. Admin Omar, he gave coins to YAESSER since the player did not pay them AT ANY TIME, there are chats of him saying that he is a friend of the GM just like Carrot. everyone makes mistakes. No ?
Indirectly, I have affected the server less than you. Only you have the power.

What a difference right? the legal from the illegal.